Hi, I am 25 years old body builder and I am doing my best to develop strong and massive body. I would like to gain my muscles to grow faster and I am looking for something that may supply enough proteins and amino acids to my muscles. One my friend suggested me to try whey protein so I would like to know what does whey protein do?

Hi, I am also using when protein for some time. This protein is providing great quantities of proteins and amino acids to your body. Also it speeds up your recovery and balance level of carbohydrates in the blood. In this way he is reducing intake of carbohydrates and helps you to develop great figure.

Hallo Thibaut,
Whey protein is a supplement that is providing your body with large amount of amino acids and proteins. It is a mixture of globular proteins isolated from whey, that’s why it is called Whey protein.
The good thing about whey proteins that it has some anti inflammatory and anti cancerous properties, but I think that this study is not completed.
The side effect of whey protein might be digestion problem. Some people experience sever digestion issues after they had whey protein powder. Gas, bloating, than cramps, tiredness, headache, fatigue are all the side effects of whey protein. You have to know that almost every supplement has good and bad sides, so it is important to know what does are before you use it.