Hello! On my recent trip to the supermarket I have ended up in the vitamin’s section and I browsed a bit just to see what’s new on the market. I have noticed a container of egg protein supplement. It was the first time I have ever heard of it. The label didn’t say much and I am really curious about it. Most of all I want to know who need to take egg protein supplements?

Hi! I doing fitness for some time now and I have noticed that many body builders use the egg protein supplement. Since I am there more for recreation than anything else I was not too much interested to ask what it is for. I did notice, however, that only the body builders who are professionals and are preparing for some competition take them so I assume that they help them build up their muscles. Maybe someone else knows more?

Hello! I am into the professional body building for 6 years. When I was starting my trainer suggested that I should take egg protein supplements. Eggs have been a staple of bodybuilder’s diets since the beginning of the sport. Yet, you are supposed to eat fifteen egg-whites a day as to reach the desired protein intake your body needs. You must agree that in time you are sure to get sick from all that eggs. The egg protein supplement is easy to use, and one doze replaces 7 egg- whites while it still provides a complete profile of essential Amino Acids, Branched Chain Amino Acids and Glutamic Acid the bodybuilder’s body needs. If you are not a bodybuilder you need not take egg protein supplements. Hope this answers your question.