Hi, I am desperately seeking some medication that will help me with my extra weight problem. I am just not cut out for diets, because they ask for a lot of discipline, which I do not have. So, I am thinking about hoodia, and I wonder of that thing will help me with my cellulite too?

I know some people who has been using it and I have to say that the impressions are different. But they do agree in two things. You have to take it for quite a while before the positive effects show, perhaps even for two weeks and there is supposedly no side effects. Although, they are not sure if anything happens after a long term use of this medicament.

Yes kyla, it helps with your cellulite especially your waistline..., but be very careful which Hoodia you are buying some may come from China grown, Mexico etc etc with this it will also helps but it's cheaper in prices compare to P57 which comes from Africa.