My Dad has a driver and that driver daily taking my father to his work and bring him back home when he finish his work ..
i noticed recently that driver is always looking at my back and watching me when i swim in our swimming pool , one day he touched my back when i was wearing bikini and he told me sorry when i looked to him with a mad eye .
i didn't thought that someday he will make sex to me cuz i thought he's gonna just keep looking to my body .. one day i was sleeping in my bed room and there was nobdoy at home cuz my mom already in France visiting her family since 1 week and my older brother is living with his girl friend and sometimes he's visiting us weekly ,, so that day the driver drop my Dad to his work and he comes back home and he didn't go to his room outside the villa ,, he entered our home and then came to my room and open the door , cuz i'm always not locking my door cuz i am home :-( who's gonna do harm to me when i am home ? :-((( .
i woke up suddenly cuz i felt someone on my back cuz i am always sleeping on my tommy and he put his hand on my mouth and then he reaches his pocket with his hand and he graped a tape then he gaged my mouth with that tape . after that u always know what happened to me :-( ..
now i'm scared from him , cuz he's always looking at me and to my body again , and he's always looking at me with an Evil eye. like he's telling me if u tell ur dad about what happened i will do some harm to u ..
now i am afraid of been pregnant could i be pregnant from that Evil Driver .. by the way the driver is 50 years old and i am only 17 years old.
My dad will gonna kill me if i am pregnant ,,and i am scared to tell him that driver raped me pls i need ur help if i am pregnant or not :-( .
i have Missed my period for 2 weeks, i feel nauseated in the morning , i have pain at my lower back ,also i have new pain under my abdomen , i had slight spotting before i Missed my period ,i start to urinate alot lately , i feel lazy alot .
i made home test at Saturday and it was negative . now my period late 2 weeks ..
what does that means i need ur help ??

Celebrity
I really hope your not pregnant. The pregnancy tests you buy are very good and if it says negative then there is a stronge chance your not. I hope so for your sake. :-D
This man..... What he has done is terrible an should never be allowed to do it again, To you or anyone else. If he has access to your home like you say then he will prob try it again. He got away with it one, he can get away with it again. You have got to tell someone.
If this carries on, You will get pregnant eventally and then you will have to tell someone and then only you will have to live with it.
You need to talk to someone you can trust. Best an adult.
Please tell someone. This man should not be working for your dad anymore, an he has brought it on himself.... His fault not yours.
You need help too. You need to talk this through. Properly to a profesional person.
If you dont it will effect your future relationships. GOOD LUCK XXX

LOOK UR DAD IS GOING TO PROTECT U THATS HIS JOB. u NEED TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH OR CALL UP UR MOM AND TELL HER TO COME BACK .... I KNOW ITS HARD BUT PROTECT UR SELF. and ur father wont be angry with u... once u tell ur father what going on .. that driver would never be able harm you so be a girl but be strong.. 

TELL UR FATHER I KNOW ITS NT EASY ... but he is your father.. he will protect u

First of all ur dad will sopport u cuz u didnt want it and he will probably get rid of tje drver ;)

tell ur dad call the cops my uncle did the same thing but he special im scared of him know i cant tell my dad or hell kill him but then call your dad then you should move then get a abortion

fau shuld again go for a gravendex test,,,

see, its not right to hide anything from parents. It just make matters worse. if you stand up now and take action other girls who have been raped and are silent will have some courage to fight against injustice. good luck!