Hi, OK I had a son six months ago. My periods have been very very regular since having him. Well I was 8 days late for my period and I took a test...NEGATIVE...next morning (I was scared) took another Negative again. Me and my husband didnt want to be pregnant so soon so it was a relief, I have been having a clear/white very very light discharge. Well I went to the restroom to find some more of that discharge with a TINT of brown, very very light tint of brown. If anyone knows what this could be please please let me know. Im worried something could be wrong, or that Im pregnant...

Hi there. Just so you know, it takes some women more than 6 months for their bodies to get back to the way they were before being pregnant. If you are not wanting to get pregnant for a while, I can suggest a GREAT method of birth control called the NOVA-T. It is a hormone-free IUD that can be left in place for upto 30 months and taken out anytime when you want fertility to return. It is a little uncomfortable to have inserted (must be done by a doctor) but it is worth it! I have had mine for 5 months now (my son is going to be a year in October) and it has been great! No worrying about taking a pill, putting on a condom or anything like that! We may have a baby (and a 3 year old) but this has helped up out a lot!
Good luck!