I have one big problem and it seems to me that nothing can help me. At least, nothing had helped me so far. I am 45 year-old women and have hemorrhoids. Please tell me what to do to get rid of this?

Hemorrhoids are condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed and they can result from straining to move stool. Other factors that can cause hemorrhoids are pregnancy, aging, chronic constipation or diarrhea, and anal intercourse. Hemorrhoids can be internal or external. Internal hemorrhoids are inside the anus and external under the skin around the anus. They are usually not dangerous or life threatening and in most cases hemorrhoid symptoms go away within a few days. Not all people who have hemorrhoids experience symptoms. Bright red blood covering the stool, on toilet paper, or in the toilet bowl are the most common symptom of internal hemorrhoids. Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed at relieving symptoms and preventing the recurrence of hemorrhoids requires relieving the pressure and straining of constipation. In some cases, hemorrhoids must be treated endoscopically or surgically and these methods are used to shrink and destroy the hemorrhoidal tissue. It is recommended to increase fiber and fluids in the diet.