Good day all,

I have some new questions about Herbal Magic weight loss program. My sister is from Louisiana and she wants to follow this, as she told me, amazing diet program. But, she is not sure is there, in her home town, this weight loss center?

I really don’t have a clue about this, and it would be nice to know, for me as well.

Do you know in which countries Herbal Magic has it’s weight loss centers?

Do you have any idea about this?

Please, let me know. It would be nice to know where people can go.

Share your thoughts! 

Hello there,

I am not sure, so please, don’t take me for real. But, I believe that this center is only in Canada. I think that there is one and only on one address that can help you follow this diet program.

Maybe I am wrong, but I believe that your friend from Loisuiana will not be able to follow this diet program in her country. Because, I wanted to follow this program and it was impossible to find a clinic where I can go.

Maybe I am wrong, I repeat, but I believe that there is only in Canada.

Good luck with search.

Hey there,

I don’t believe that you have right in this, Guest. Yes, Herbal Magic has his biggest center in Canada, and when you say Herbal Magic first association is Canada, but there are almost 300 other centers that are located across the country. They have really long tradition, for years, they are helping people since 1996. Yes, you have right that there is only located in Canada, but there is more than one – actually, more than 300 centers.

Sure, it is bad because you can’t find them anywhere else, but what we can do about it.

God Bless you!