Hi. I'm a 55 year old male and I have been diagnosed with diabetes type 2 over than eight years ago.
All this time I was addicted only to insulin and you could say I have controlled my blood sugar in normal limits.
But, lately I have put on some weight and it making my condition only worse.
My doctor told me that I should loose my extra weight imidiately because it could harm me and threat my life.
I can't use any of these diets for “healthy” people because it could make my blood sugar increase.
What should I do?

I know what you are talking about. Diets for diabetics represented a problem for years but I think that now, this problem is solved.
There is new diet on the market and it is called Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution.
This diet can prevent wings in your blood sugars, steady your glucose levels, reduce your insulin intake and enjoy the same level of good health.
It is a simple program which is based in good nutrition, healthy exercise, and (where necessary) small doses of certain medications.
Dr. Bernstein’s diet is basically a low carbohydrate, high protein diet which will help to reduce your weight and, in a same time, help you control your blood sugar easier.

Can anyone break down the cost of the Dr. B diet... I am in Vancouver,

Canada. _[removed]_
Thank you

The Dr. Bernstein Health & Diet Clinics can help you. Their staff oF doctors and nurses help diabetics lose weight rapidly and REDUCE and ELIMINATE the need for insulin or pills during the weight loss. The monitoring is excellent and so are the weight loss results - 16 - 20 pounds every month (75% success rate). Imagine not needing Insulin!!
I work at a clinic and have these results consistently.

I was in the same situation a few years ago about gaining weight, until 20 months ago I was dignosed with diabetes 2 as well. I finally decided to go to a Dr. Bernstein clinic (I wanted to do it a long time ago but I wasn't able to afford it). The weight was a big issue but not a life death situation until the diabetese kicked in. I started the diet in October 2010, lost over 60 pounds and 5 sizes dressby the end of February, I am off the medication, I am healthy and I am so surprise that even though I eat anything I want (but with moderation) I have not gain a single pound. I changed my eating habit and at 66 I am as helthy as I was 30 years ago. It is costly but is the easiest diet I have done. WW, Herbal Magic, Nutrisystem etc. I tried them all and I wasn't able to stay on since I was always starving. DR. BERNESTEIN saved my life.

I sent you an email about the costs and some info.