Hi there,

A few days ago, I stared to live with my husband’s sister and mother. I just can tell you how it is hard for me to live in community with them :/ I have my personal hell, I have to say. When I want to cook meals that my diet program allows, they are always there, they are smiling on me, they are watching what am I cooking, and I have to say that I quit my diet program because of this.

I was talking with my friend, and she told me that I should try using herbal magic weight loss program, because I am not able to follow some diet program. Can you tell me, does herbal magic weight loss program really work?

Tnx! 

Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear this. It must be really hard. I have to say that this program is effective, and it really works, but the main problem is that this diet program cost. I think that 800$ is just plan for the meals, and that is pretty silly, I think. I believe that there are better options, because if you join gym it will cost above 25 dollars. I don’t know what to say, it would be so good if you just could switch your thoughts off, but I know how hard it can be.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

This program is very healthy, so it works. It can help you lose your weight at healthy way, and you can lose up to two pounds per week, but your weight won’t come back, and that is most important. I know that this is the most coolest weight loss program in Canada, and they are using it for more than 20 years. So, when you see that, that is effective.

So, I don’t see any reason why you should not try it if you can do that. It really can work, but it would be really good if you can combine it with some diet program.

Good luck darling! 

Good day,

My neighbor Dana was on this weight loss program, and she is from Canada. It helped her that is for sure. They are not selling any powders, replacements or shakes. I like that as well. In this program, you can learn how to eat right, how to eat less but quality, how to move, how to do exercise, and you will lose your weight. That is one step to change your lifestyle forever.

But, it is not that easy to follow it, because you need to have meal program.

Think about it. There are other weight loss products and diets :)

Have a nice day!