Hi, folks. In the last year I had some bad luck. It seems that nothing goes in my benefit. I am beginning to think that someone put a curse on me. I would like to change this somehow, although I am not sure how. Can you recommend me any herbs for curses? I would appreciate only serious answers. Thanks.

How can you demand a serious awser for this? Basically you are requesting "magic pixie dust".

Figure out why you are having "bad luck"

Identify what you can change and change it. Identilfy what you cannot change and don't waste time trying to change it.

"Curses" are not to be messed with, law of three dear, what you do comes back to you three fold. You can use some things to reflect negativity, or to draw good luck to you but I wouldn't worry about "curses"

Sometimes you need bad things to happen in order to learn or lead you in the right direction. Meditation can help clear your mind to find out what is the right direction to go on. In the mean time burning sage incense around the house will help clear the negative energies and burning it around you will detach any negative energies and stigma around you. Do not fret if others do not believe you it is what you believe, your mind has power and if you believe this is holding you back then this is what I recommend sage is well known for clearing of energies and it is good to do regularly simply put the intent in the burning of the sage and it will clean the space and your body, mind and soul.
Brightest blessings.

yes sage..get some dried sage and burn it, try to get the smoke all over yourself, and pray to your higher power to cleanse you.

1. A pinch of black pepper
2. 3-4 pinches of sage
3. A pinch of asafoetida
4. A pinch of turmeric
5. A pinch of cinnamon powder
6. 2 pinches of camphor

Mix well and burn on a charcoal cake as incense. let the smoke waft everywhere around you and your home and your car and office etc etc. And, have faith.

Blessed Be

Only applies to Wiccans, my dear. *_-
Happy whatever casting y'all!