My palm is cracking and changed colour now is almost two months it started by rashes in my hands and legs but I have seen the difference doctors who gave me some medication to use includes lotions but no any improvement also my sore changed colour to black, the rashes goes and come with a lots of itching

Hi! I'm not a dermatologist, but you could try some of these home remedies for skin rashes. A mixture of chamomile essential oil and coconut oil can be applied to rashes on the palms of the hands to heal and soothe the area. To make and use this mixture, combine 1 tsp. chamomile essential oil with 10 tsp. coconut oil in a bottle and shake vigorously to combine. Pour a small amount of the mixture onto a clean cotton pad and rub the liquid on your hand gently for 10 seconds. Let the liquid stay on the palms for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
A simple mixture of baking soda and aloe vera gel can help to clear up a skin rash on the palm of the hands. To make and use this mixture, combine 1 tbsp. baking soda with 1 ½ tbsp. aloe vera gel and stir to combine. Gently massage a dime-size amount of the mixture onto the affected area and put a clean cotton glove over the hand. Leave the glove on overnight or for six to eight hours. In the morning or after the allotted time, rinse the hand with cool water and pat dry with a clean towel. I hope this helps.