Hi, my 13-month-old baby has facial eczema. Hydrocortisone cream has not been of much help. She is scratching it, and makes it even worse. What can help for Eczema?

Hi, my child had eczema on legs and tummy, specially as she was still a baby. As children grow older there immunity gets stronger and they are no longer susceptible to that extent to various influences. I also find cortisones to be inefficient for eczema, so I am using cream with gamma linoleic acid. This cream provides skins natural defense against inflammation. Eczema is affecting children with dry, extra-sensitive skin. Most infants outgrow it by the 2. or 3. year. Children who have it after this time, will usually outgrow it by the time they become teenagers. Try to apply some greasy cream so she doesn’t scratch it, as it will get only worse.