Hey, hey :) How are you?

Maybe this will sound silly to you, but I am planning to organize “birthday party” for my dog :) It is going to be nice, all my friend with dogs will be there :)

This is just a good excuse to be together for a while, to share some experience :) It is nothing serious :)

I want to make some doggy treats, and I am interesting to make biscuits, and that is why I am here – again :)

I really need some great ideas for the best doggy biscuits you ever made :)

Tnx in advance :)

Hey. That is really nice idea :) I have to admit that I never was at dog’s birthday party :) Who knows, maybe I will stole this idea once, for my dogs birthday :)

Flex dog biscuits are really easy to make, they are excellent dog treats. You can make it for one hour.

You will need those ingredients:

Half of cup of hot water,

One teaspoon of beef powder,

One cup of all purpose flour,

Half of cup of whole wheat flour,

Three tablespoons of brown sugar,

Ground flax seed,

One tablespoon of turmeric,

Half of cup of peanut butter

One egg.

Preheat the oven to 350F. Combine the flours, brown sugar, and ground flax in a mixer bowl. Mix in hot water mixture, peanut butter and egg. Mixing it until the dough ball is smooth.

Put it on paper and bake for 35 minutes :)

Hello. I am making doggy biscuits and treats always. I think that this is the best way when you want to give your dog some award. Especially, when you are making them at your home. You can’t go wrong. Here is one more recipe. You will need peanut butter, whole wheat flour, egg, milk, baking powder, and oats. Add copped bacon.  Combine ingredients into large bowl. Roll it out and use cookie cutter to make your favorite shape. Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve it to your dog. My dog is literally crazy about those treats.  It is not hard!

Hey ya there!

I didn’t know those recipes :)

Thank you very much, because I am making those treats for my Boo as well :)

Lovely.

I have some recipes as well.

Here is one :)

You will need:

• 2 cups of barley floru,
  • Half of cup of oatmeal,
  • Half of cup of shredded cheddar,
  • Half of cup  of parmesan cheese,
  • Applesauce
  • Tablespoon of olive oil.

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. In bowl mix all ingredients together and add three or four spoons of water. Roll out mixture, put it on the baking paper. 

Hey there.

I am planning to learn to make doggy biscuits as well for my dog. Since I am searching for some recipes as well, I am glad that I run at this subject.

I will took your ideas :)

My sister gave me this recipe, and I am going to share it with you. I didn’t make it yet, but I will.

You will need: one banana, one cup of shredded carrot, half of cup of unsweetened apple sauce, 1/7 cup of water, half of cup of whole wheat flour and one cup of oats.

Preheat oven to 300 F. Mash banana with carrots, and then add applesauce and water. Put oats and flour until this is formed. Make the form of treats and bake it for 25 minutes.

I hope that my dog will love it :)

I haven’t try those treat, but I am sure that I will. It seems really interesting, and I think that it is delicious as well.

Flax seed dog biscuits are really good as well. I am making them very often as well.

You will need:

350 g of whole wheat flour,

350 g of bread flour,

60 g of wheat germ,

A little bit of salt,

30 g of brown sugar,

Four tablespoon of flax seed,

Three eggs,

Vegetable oil

90g of dry milk and

Water.

Mix it all together, make the form of your favorite form and bake it. You need to preheat oven to 300 F.

I think that those treats are amazing :)

Hello. We are talking so much about pumpkin, because we all do know that this grocery is really helpful. So, why we don’t make doggy biscuits with pumpkin? Let’s go. For 20 treats, you will need those groceries: 2 eggs, half cup of canned pumpkin, half teaspoon of salt, two tablespoon of dry milk, two cups of flour and water. Do this – preheat oven to 350 degrees, blend eggs and pumpkin together. After, add salt, dry milk and flour. Add water. Mix this with your hands, don’t use electric mixer. Roll it. Cut into shapes and bake for 20 minutes.