saturday was prom night and i ended up in a tent with a guy and one thing led to another and next thing i knew i ended up with a huge hickey on my neck the next morning, biggest ive ever seen before.. and i just left it till tuesday because i only heard about the ice that day, but i am talking to a guy and people are starting to find out so i need to get rid of it so i can just deny the whole thing the ice made it lighter but its still there..

Yeah, try to use ice and use makeup to cover it up.

makeup is always a good shot :)

, I will tell you what I usually do with hickeies. It is advised to apply the ice right away on the hickey to minimize the mark.. If you gently rub and massage the area it would help disperse the blood. If you have some massage instrument it would be more effective than only hands and fingers. Take lipstick caps, pen caps, and blistex caps to apply steady pressure over the hickey and twist, in order to stimulate the blood move deeper into the skin. It is painful, but works. Rub vitamin K into the area, as it inhibits coagulation and prevents accumulation of blood. Apply a warm, moist, used tea-bag as a hot compress and repeat this couple of times until the hickey disappears.