I have got Hidradenitis Suppurativa and would like to get pregnant some time in the future. I have no idea if Hidradenitis Suppurativa is in fact dangerous in pregnancy, for mother, baby or both. Are there people here who know anything about that? I would appreciate some thoughts on the matter.

Not only can pregnancy cause your boils to grow bigger and more painful, Hidradenitis Suppurativa can also be passed on from mother to child in the last months of the pregnancy. Before even considering getting pregnant (I know of some cases where women with Hidradenitis Suppurativa did have successful pregnancies) I would discuss it with your specialists very, very carefully, covering all the worst case scenarios.

Really? Because I am pregnant, six months pregnant to be precise, and from the past, I know that I am very prone to have this. I was struggling with this for a while - it just comes and it goes as well. So, I never was really sure what I am doing.  Now, I am also not sure what to do, I was thinking to just leave it believing that this will go away and now I run into this topic and now I really want to know what are hidradenitis suppurativa causes in pregnancy. I am prone to have it under my armpits. Is that dangerous?