I have been experiencing an excessive sweating on my breast. Since it won’t pass, I am thinking what to do. My neighbour tells me I might have hidradenitis suppurativa. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what this is and how to handle it. I would really appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. I have heard about hidradenitis suppurativa. This can be really unpleasant condition. You should first see if there is some hormonal imbalance that causes it. If there is, you should handle it first. In any case, consult a doctor. You will probably be prescribed antibiotics and even steroids. You also have possibility of handling it cosmetically. There are lasers that handle this. You can even visit a surgeon who can make an incision of these glands. I hope I helped.

It is totally unpleasant condition - don't ask me how I know lol. I think that one of the main hidradenitis suppurativa causes is definitely a hormonal imbalance but it can be even more other things. When I had it, my doctor told me that this is because I am not eating properly - I am eating junk foods, I am under the stress and I smoke a lot. According to his words and some of the mine plain researches, those are definitely the causes. Also, I know that a lot of people are scared when they see this, especially on their intimate areas, so they believe that this is something that is caused by STD. Well, it is not. Remember, Hidradenitis suppurativa is NOT caused by an infection and can't be transmitted sexually. 

Hi, I have Hidradenitis Suppurativa and although it is a horrible condition it can be treated, there are many effective natural remedies such as tea tree oil, turmeric, apple cider vinegar and many others, I have a daily regimen that helps to prevent outbreaks. IAlthough I wouldnt take what your neighbour says to seriously, if you are really worried about it you should definitely go see your doctor.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use