guys, I was reading that zinc ointments can actually help me in treating my hidradenitis suppurativa. it is only a beginning, so far, but I really want to make it go away before it turns into something even worse. don't blame me because I am a hypochondriac or because I am very careful when it comes to my health, sensitive when it comes to my skin. so, to cut long story short, I want to get rid of it because it is ugly, sometimes it hurts and it bothers me. a lot. any advice, any help can do a good job in this case. so, feel free to let me know whatever you think I need to know. 

hi. 

sure, and I can say this from my own experience.  generally, I was using 50 mg for a couple of weeks, but also I was combining it with several other vitamins and supplements that my doctor prescribed me as the most effective Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment. Also, while I was using those, I started to follow a  Low GI diet. So, I can say that for a couple of weeks, I started to see an improvement. sure, this therapy with a zinc was a factor that led to the improvement, but I am sure that this diet program also helped me a lot. 

Celebrity

Yes, when I say to people that I really do believe that a diet program and generally certain changes in the lifestyle can help, they told me that I am wrong and that this is not so easy, which is obviously a mistake. So, I would also suggest everyone who has a certain issue to try to control it with a diet program, because I am sure that some progress is guaranteed, but also you need to be very patient to see some changes. If you combine healthy eating, maybe this zinc therapy and if you start to eat more vitamins and minerals, you will be fine after a couple of weeks. 

You can try, you have nothing to lose. It is actually very powerful and very cheap medication at the same time. I didn't use it, but I have heard that it can work pretty fine, especially the dosage from up to 400 mcg. Sure, you can always feel some side - effects and it is very important to inform your doctor about this issue. I would not recommend bigger dosage, but again, consult your doctor. The most absorbable form of zinc by far is zinc orotate, and I think that this is an information that you really need to know. 

Hi guys. So, I was diagnosed with HS when I was only 13 years old. I was reading a little bit about this and I found an information where it says that this has to do a lot with your ages and generally your skin. I was surprised about this and I was wondering why this happened to me. So, when I went to see my doctor he told me that this is a statistic, that this doesn't have to be true. And that I should not be scared about this. He told me that he will set a proper treatment for me, so he did. He prescribed a zinc ointment and trust me, I just can't describe how happy I was when I saw how this actually works. It actually deleted all those ugly wounds under my armpits. So, yes, it can definitely work. Now, 7 years after, it never returned.

Well, that is amazing to hear, really! I think that this is a great recommendation. One else that I forgot to tell you is that you can combine this therapy with Keto diet program. It is also very effective and it seems that those two "treatments" work just fine together. You can use zinc ointments as an antibiotic and as a cream, that you can also find anywhere. You should apply it two times per day and I am sure that you will be amazed by the effect that it is giving you. So, it is worth trying. Good luck and I really hope that you will be better.