I am writing to find out if anyone who has high # on their HIDA scan, went through with the gall bladder surgery and is feeling relief. I had a 92% on my scan. From time to time, I vomit blood, have stomach problems, pain in my lower right quadrant. Just looking to see if the surgery is worth the costs.

I have a 94% ejection fraction and am getting mine taken out hopefully next week, I'll come back and post with an update. Pain, dizziness, nauseous, bloating.. whole nine. It's been the longest 2 months of my life since this has started, I havent been to work and it's completely stopped my life. Hope you start feeling better, I'll check back in a week or two.

I really could use some help finding a doctor that has experience with Hyperkinetic Gallbladders in Bucks County PA or anywhere near Philadelphia.  For the past four months I’ve been having digestive issues that seem to point to a possible issue with my gallbladder, I also have strong family history of gallbladder problem with both my fathers parents having it out.   I’ve been through numerous tests and scans the only tests that came back abnormal (at least according to my own research) was the HIDA scan with a 96% ejection fraction rate and after the test I felt terrible.  My GI doctor said he hasn’t seen an ejection fraction that high but he though it was normal, he said the higher the better.  I also had an ultrasound of the gallbladder that showed a couple of small what the doctor described as polyps or lesions.  If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d be very grateful.

Thanks,

Mike