Has anyone had gallbladder surgery with an ejection fraction of 32%?

When I was about 5 months pregnant (my child is 15 months old now) I started having pain in my upper right quadrant. My OBGYN wanted me to get an ultrasound of my gallbladder because pregnancy increases the risk of gallstones. Ultrasound came back normal so she chalked it up to normal pregnancy pains. 

Fast forward to my daughter's first birthday and I'm still having pain. The area is tender to the touch and it is one very specific site that hurts, with pain radiating from it and occasionally into my back. It gets worse when I'm eating fatty foods.

I went to see a GI, who sent me to have a HIDA scan done. I have an ejection fraction of 32%. During the CCK injection part of the scan I had some discomfort and a lot of nausea. The nurse from my GI doctor's office called me today and said the doctor said my results were only "weakly abnormal" so it's probably not an issue. 

It sure FEELS like an issue to me! I'd really like to talk to the doctor about having my gallbladder removed. Something is clearly not right. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar situation and was recommended to have surgery. If it's not my gallbladder, then what's causing my pain?