I am 24 years old male and i am training body building for 2 years. Several times I injured my self and one of my friends told me that reason for it lies in the fact that I don't stretch myself properly before I start my training. I suppose he is right because I don't spend more than 5 minutes while I warm up my muscles. I would like to know what woul be proper stretching.

Hi, your friend is right and you would stretch your muscles at least 15 minutes before you start your exercises. First you would warm up your body by riding bicycle or jogging for 10 minutes. There are two basic types of stretching. Static stretching which uses persons own body weight to elongate the muscles, and tense stretching which uses moderate force to elongate muscle to the maximum and than hold that position for several moments.
It doesn't matter which type of stretching you choose do not forget to stretch from neck to the feet.