i have a scheduled abortion in 2 days.. my OB doctor called me today and told me i had an abnormal pap, my obgyn has no idea about my scheduled procedure :$ :$ :$ :$ ..can someone plz plz plz help me......i just need to know if its safe to proceed with the procedure or will it affect me in a bad way because of my pap results?? :'(

It’s hard to be sure if abortion with these results will have any consequences because abnormal pap results can mean that one of few things is different than it should be. I’m not sure why haven’t you asked your OB doctor about it when he called you, that is the only way you can know for sure and calm yourself a little bit before the procedure because he is the doctor that knows your medical history. Of course, if you already have it scheduled, and you don’t have much time to do the procedure it is definitely smart to ask about these results before the procedure, maybe at the abortion clinic, if you don’t want to talk with your OB.