I’ve got this recipe for acne. I have problems with acne on my face and chest and upper part of the back. I am using some creams but they keep coming back. Anyway this recipe is with lemon juice and everyone told me that lemon juice is very effective against the acne. Here it is: mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and Apply on affected areas frequently. Sound familiar?

No, but I know that you can make a facial scrub with almond meal and lemon rind. Here is the recipe: mix 2 tablespoons almond meal, 1 tablespoon ground lemon rind and 3 to 4 tablespoon milk. Gently scrub your face with it and you will find that this scrub gets rid of the excess oil on your face. And I know another recipe with lemon juice; it is also against the acne. mix 2 tablespoons of green clay with 2 drops of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 2 drops of lavender oil than add just enough water to make a nice thick paste. Gently apply the paste to your face, but avoid the area around your eyes, let the paste dry and then rinse.