I have blond hair and blue eyes and really very fair skin. I burn easily in the sun, and often cover myself up in the summer to prevent this. Are there natural ways to protect fair skin and keep it from burning? I am also concerned about premature ageing of fair skin.

Few very good masks to protect the skin from sun and add a glow to the complexion. continue to care your skin is always important to maintain your skin and look fresh all the time.

Mix 1 table spoon of milk powder, 1 table spoon of honey, 1 table spoon of lemon juice, and ½ table spoon of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This pack helps bring shine to the skin and also removes tan.

You can do a fairness massage easily at the privacy of your home. Soak four almonds overnight. In the morning remove their skin and grind them fine. Make a paste by adding one teaspoon of gram flour, one teaspoon of milk and four drops of limejuice. A regular massage with this paste will assure a long lasting fairness to you.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Daily drink more water Because water remove all the toxins in your body so drink lots of water. You can get enough sleep because skin repairs itself while you sleep.Eat lots of fruits, strawberries and green vegetables it is very better for fair skin.