Good day all,

My sister is following Candida diet program. But, she is not creative at all and she is making ten different recipes for almost two months now. She doesn’t know any other recipe. I invited her on the dinner, because I am planning to make something that is from her diet program menu. But, I don’t know that much about this.

I was wondering, can you help me?

I mean, it would be so nice if you could share some yummy recipes for Candida diet with me?

Let me know what do you cook!

Thank you very much!

Bye! 

Haha,

Lol, you must be really good brother, right?

You can cook a lot of amazing things, and I am sure that your sister is going to love it :)

How about thai cucumber salad? Everybody loves salad :) You will need one cucumber, half of red onion, one tablespoon of cider vinegar, one tablespoon of stevia powder, half of tablespoon of salt and red pepper flakes. In the medium bowl put red onion and cucumber. In small bowl combine apple cider vinegar, stevia powder, salt and white pepper. Mix it and it is ready to be served :)

Enjoy your meal! It is amazing for summer days! 

Personally, I am not that big fan of recipes from Candida diet program, but I have one that I really love. I can say that I am totally addicted :) It is walnut sauce over grilled chicken :) Chicken is always welcome, right? You need four cups of walnut pieces, one large clove garlic,  half of tablespoon of red pepper flakes, half of tablespoon of salt, chicken stock, saffron, paprika, ground coriander and ground fenugreek, and one tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar. As you can see, groceries are almost the same in every recipe. In the bowl of a food processor and walnut pieces, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt. Heat chicken both in a medium saucepan, and after that add walnut mixture, saffron, paprika, coriander, fenugreek. Cook. Love it!

Yes, those are really good recipes. I just remembered one, new recipe as well :) Mindful vegetable bowl is a perfect meal if you are a huge lover of vegetables :) And, what is most important, it is really nice to prepare it :)

You will need four cups of fresh vegetables you like, one clove of garlic, one tablespoon of coconut oil, swiss chard, two tablespoon of sliced almonds, olive oil, coconut aminos or even lemon juice, red pepper flakes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place vegetables directly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes, until vegetables is brown. Put it into large bowl, and combine salt, pepper as you like.

It is cool! 

Hi there,

Lamb pasticcio is something that you really need to try! I am sure that this one will be your top meal as well :) You will need one lb. of fresh lamb mince, dry buckwheat pasta, half cup of yeast – free vegetable stock, one large onion, baby spinach, one big tomato, Greek yogurt, two eggs, one tablespoon of flour, tablespoon of cinnamon, two garlic gloves and olive oil. Preheat oven to 190C, put chopped onion and garlic in pan for about five minutes, until it is soft. And lamb, spinach and cook. Put it into pot and add stock, salt, pepper, cinnamon as many as you like. Let it boil for 15 minutes. Mix everything, put it in oven and cook for 45 minutes. Serve it.! 

Coconut lamb curry is also a great choice! It takes only 10 or 15 minutes to be prepared. You will need one ib of minced lamb, 4 medium tomatoes, one medium onion, one can of coconut milk, two cloves of garlic, one tablespoon of coconut oil, one chilli pepper – you should remove seeds, cayenne pepper, half tablespoon of turmeric powder, half tablespoon of curry powder and salt to taste. Chop up the onions, garlic and chili pepper, cook it into a frying pan with the lamb and a tablespoon of coconut oil for 5 minutes, add other ingredients and leave it for 30 minutes on heat. Serve it and eat it.Very easy to make but very delicious as well! 

Now, you can see that there are a tons of recipes, I even forgot that there are so many recipes :) I would like definitely to recommend grilled asparagus beef rolls. Simple to make, easy to eat :) You will need up to 10 spars of asparagus, 4 pieces of sliced beef, 4 oil packed sun dried tomatoes, half of cup of goat cheese, fresh leaves and two tablespoon of olive oil. Boil the asparagus until they are soft. Spread two tablespoons of goat cheese and add tomato. Place 3 asparagus on top, then roll the beef around it. Place preheated grill on frying pan for about 3 – 4 minutes. When beef is cooked you can eat.

Good luck!