i am a 19 boy who is gay and this is my question. alright i recently decided to stop shaving my genitals, but as soon as the hair grew back this rash like red bumps appeared next to my balls (not on them, but close to them) and ever since then i have been worried. i looked up the symptoms of herpes and the only one that matches up is the red bumps (also it looks like what i would call dandruff coming from this area exactly where it inches).why i think its herpes is because ive had unprotected sex with this guy that did not have herpes. it is also expanding alittle too, but not much. The skin seems to be peeling like dandruff. also theres a bit of a bad smell down there too, probably due to the fact that it gets hot, but not sweaty at my genitals. any ideas what this is.  

also i found that there are little bumps on my balls, but they do not hurt or bother me at all.