Anybody know how to tell if you have heat rash. I am fighting a really BAD case of the itches around my neck where my shirt rests and basically no where else. We haven't changed deteregents or any of that kind of stuff but I go through spurts where it is driving me up the WALL!!!!

ARGH!!!!

I get bad heat rash in my in my underarms. :umno: It almost hurts more than itches - and looks like little red pimples. Frequent dabbing with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, that is) several times a day is about all that clears it up for me. Yours could be heat rash or it could be chafing - does your shirt collar get all sweaty and then rub against your skin?

I get very itchy excema (sp) on the back of my neck and sometimes the inside of my arms after I've eaten something I'm allergic to....just a thought :shrug:

I'm with booberloop, the only sunrash I had itched a little but was pretty painful, little red bumps...

For either of those a moisturizer and/or aloe helps. Good luck!

I don't get any red pimple like dots or anything, it just seems to start itching like crazy if I get to hot. This has never happened before. I am fine in my truck with the AC cranked or at my cube where I can turn on my fan. I honestly don't know how to describe when it happens. If it isnt better by the time I get back from Vacation I will see the doctor.

Thanks everyone.

Back to my itching now.