Good day. I was always curios about one thing – and it is about Genotype diet program. I was wondering, do you guys even have a clue how can someone determine his or her genotype and start following Genotype diet program? Is there somebody who can help you about this? What do you know about this? I was wondering, do you have some experience, that you can share with me?

If you were following this diet program, it would be nice for us to know, because sometimes I do believe that this is mission impossible lol :)

Tnx a lot! Enjoy! 

Hi there. You are right, for this there are those doctors and those clinics that can help you determine your genotype. It is really easy, all you need to do is to make an appointment. As you already know, human blood type is determined by co – dominant alleles, and allele is one of several different forms of genetic information that is presented in our DNA, at some specific location on one specific chromosome. There are different alleles, and because of them doctor can determine your blood type. I hope that I explained well :)

Tnx to this, you can follow this diet program.

Hello everyone. It is really easy, because all you need to do is to visit one of those clinics, and they will determine your genotype very soon, so you will be able to start follow genotype diet program very soon after appointment. I have really nice experience about this, and I would like recommend anyone to try follow this diet program, because it is not hard at all. I love it, it helped me lose my pounds after I gave a birth. In three months, I lost 25 pounds and I just can’t describe how happy I am.
Good luck!

Good day. There are many different ways because genotype is what makes the information within a gene a specific organism. It is determined by alleles, as you could read up there. We all know that genotype is the information contained within two alleles, and it is generic makeup of an organism. Now, genotypes can be determined by biological tests, there is no need for observation. There are a lot of clinic that can help you in this, so there is no need for you to be worried. If you really want to follow this diet program, you should make an appointment :)