Hello everyone

One of my older colleagues has a big problem with obesity. I think that he has 80 or 90 extra pounds. Because of that he has some serious health problems like high blood pressure, constant fatigue and breathing problems. He is aware of his problem and he asked me to find him some diet program (because he knows I use the internet a lot) which will help him.

I was searching the internet and I found some sites about Ideal protein diet. Please share if you know is this program really good and does it really work for weight loss.

Hello Aristotle40

You are very nice. I hope your colleague will lose his extra pounds and that his health issues will also disappear with those extra pounds.

This Ideal protein diet program is very good and you should recommend it to your colleague. Maybe he will find it very restrictive and hard to follow at the beginning but after a while he will be very satisfied.

The program consists 4 phases or stages and all of them must be strictly followed if you want to lose extra pounds. The first one is the toughest. You must eat just lean meat, vegetables and the Ideal protein company’s products.

It works! At least it worked for me.

I’ve tried so many kinds of different diets, but this one actually helped me. Just follow it strictly and obey all the rules, and you will see. The results will be amazing. Just keep true to this program.

I managed to lose my weight in about 18 weeks. And back when I was on this diet, I was very fat.

The only bad thing is that this diet is a little pricey to follow. And I am aware that there are people who say that it did not work for them. So I am just saying this on my behalf- this diet is great. 

Hi everyone

I don’t agree with Tinkerbell23 and Mellisa8 about ideal protein diet program. I don’t think that you can lose all of your extra pounds if you just strictly follow the program. Some of the people I know tried it and they weren’t satisfied at all. The procedure of signing in to the program is also one of the bad things: it is so complicated. Besides that, you must buy the company’s products which are very expensive (Mellisa8 mentioned in her post) and also pretty tasteless.

In my opinion this diet is nothing special. Perhaps I am wrong. I don’t have any personal experience so I can’t be sure.