Hey there,

My brother has a really huge problem with his pounds lately. In the last three months, he gained more than 15 pounds. He looks like a bear now, and he is really sad and he is nervous all the time. So, his condition makes us all nervous. He was reading about some diet programs, and he found out that core balance diet lasts for 4 weeks, and that this one can help him to lose his weight.

It looks little bit impossible to me, but if this diet program can help him, if would be amazing. Do you think that 4 weeks of core balance diet is enough for weight loss?

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Of course it can be helpful, but I have to say that this diet program is really good for ladies, I don’t know will this one be so helpful in his case. I am saying this, because this diet program is really popular and almost every American women was or is following this diet program. It works on 4 weeks principle and this is enough, according to experiences, to lose your weight, of course, if you are following this one as the way you should.

It is good diet program, trust me! Anyone should try it, I don’t know about the boys, but it works

Hi everyone,

I am a lady and I’ve tried this program while I was student. I have to say that I really lost all my unwanted pounds before my prom night and my graduation day, and I was really happy about it. It was amazing feeling. I don’t know is there the same effect for boys and girls, but I can say that my friend Josh was following this one, because we were living together and I was cooking for him as well.I can say that I saw some progress while was eating my food, so it doesn’t have to mean that this one is just for ladies. It can be good for guys as well.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

Yes, I know that a lot of American ladies were following this diet program, but I think that this is just a myth, because it doesn’t have to mean that this diet program is just for ladies. I think that can have the same effect for guys. I was talking with my brother about this, and he told me that he is willing to try it, it doesn’t matter will it work. He just love the concept of this diet program and he is willing to try it.

So, I will see what is going to happen and I will inform you.

Have a nice day and thank you so much!