Hello folks. I am really curious to know more about Genotype diet program. A few days ago, I went to see my doctor and he told me that I should consider to start with this diet program, because it is healthy and it will be good for me and my health. I know a lot about this diet program, because I was reading a lot and I found it really interesting.

But, I was wondering, can you tell me how fast can you lose weight when you are following genotype diet?

Anybody have some experience here?

Tnx a lot, because any information is helpful! 

I don’t know exactly what to say, but you can expect to lose optimal weight, if you can understand what I mean. According to this book, they are saying you what you should eat, how you should treat this diet program, but if your doctor told you how to do it, than it is ok. It is more like your genetic make – up. So, I didn’t follow this diet program, but I think that you can’t expect to lose your weight that soon. It is more like habit, lifestyle program. You should have a lot of patient if you want to see some results.

Enjoy darling! 

I remember that my friend Sandy was following this diet, while we were really good, good friends. That is how I know a lot about this diet program. Well, according to her experience, and some other girls experiences, you will have to wait and try so hard if you want to lose your weight with Genotype diet. I want to say that this is not diet program, that is my opinion, it is more like healthy lifestyle habit. Now, you can lose your weight, but not so fast as when you are following other diet programs, but that is why genotype is healthy, right? 

Hey. Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about. It is more like healthy lifestyle program, it is not a diet for me. According to your blood type, they are telling you what to eat, and you become healthier. If you want to lose your weight quicker, than you should find another diet program :) But, this diet program is ok, I know a lot of people who lost their weight and they are feeling much healthier. I mean, genotype diet is not for me, but sure it is helpful.

But, you can’t expect to lose your weight quickly.

Have a nice day!