Hello. For the past couple of weeks, I am feeling weak and tired all the time. I am in some kind of pain which I just can't describe. Ouch, I forgot to mention that I am pregnant. It was everything OK, but now I am feeling bit different. 

I am in the first trimester and people are keep telling me that this is a really risky period for me and my baby. I hate when they are scaring me like that! 

I need your advice. Is abdominal pain during first trimester a reason to worry and should I call a doctor?

It is not a reason for you to worry but yeah, you should call your doctor and talk to him, if he says that you should go and do some tests, then go and do some tests. You know, abdominal pain during pregnancy is a thing that every woman experiences but sometimes something bad might be causing this pain and that is why I would advise you to go and talk to your doctor, just in case. And don't let them scare you like that, you are doing fine and I am sure that there is nothing wrong with you, stay positive. :)

I don't think that abdominal pain in the first trimester is a thing to worry about and I don't think that you should call your doctor. Chocolate Bar has a point though, if you want to be 100% sure that everything is okay, if you are sure that you are going to be wondering if everything is okay if you don't go to talk to your doctor, then yes, you should definitely go and talk to your doctor. My point is that there is simply no need to do that because abdominal pain in the first trimester is quite a common thing.

You shouldn't be worrying about this but you could call your doctor and tell him about your pain, you should be specific when it comes to your pain's intensity and its exact location. If you are precise with these things, then your doctor will be able to tell you if this is just a normal kind of pain which most women are experiencing during pregnancy or if it is something more serious, if this pain that you are feeling is caused by some kind of a disorder or a disease. So I guess that you should just talk to your doctor about it.

I had the same problem, I was happy because I was pregnant and then there were people telling me to stop living like I was before because it was harming my baby and that I need to stop eating unhealthy but I was actually just exercising and eating according to some healthy dieting plan. And later, when I told them about my abdominal pain, they all told me that abdominal pain during pregnancy is dangerous and that I should immediately see a doctor so I did, and he told me that there was no need for me to come to see him. How about that?!

I called my doctor yesterday. He told me that there is no reason for me to be that worried because pain during pregnancy is something that is normal, especially in the first trimester. Also, he told me that I should keep calm and see what is going to happen to me. I did it and I can tell you that I feel less abdominal pain in this moments, but I still feel it. So, I don't think that doctor is of a great help to me for some reason. I think that he will tell me that this is normal, that I don't need to be worried, etc. And I don't want that. I don't have experience and I want to know what to do, what are my next steps.

This site has a lot of articles that can help you to find the answers that you need. 

Here is one of those articles: https://ic.steadyhealth.com/lower-abdominal-pain-in-early-pregnancy

I think that you lost a faith in your doctor because he told you to be calm for a while and to see what is going to happen. There is no reason to be that worried I guess because he has a good reason why he told you that.

Yes, it is normal to have abdominal pain during pregnancy and I guess that your doctor knows why he told you that. Well, there are some things when you need to be worried. For example, if you notice the bleeding you should go to your doctor immediately. Until then, that is just the normal way for your body trying to adapt to a new condition.

Yes, in that article that 62 posted you can read when those pains are dangerous. If you notice blood, that is called ectopic pregnancy and you should react very soon!

Don't be so cruel to your doctor because he knows what to do and what to tell you. But still, you can ask him to check your blood pressure and urine at every appointment until you deliver your baby. 

Try to calm down, this can affect your baby as well. Stop being worried so much and wait for a couple of days more to see what is going to happen.