i have scars all over my thigh from my cutting addiction and i want to get rid of them 

I like mederma.....I don't cut , but I do sports and have lots of scrapes....It takes a while , but IT PAYS OF! 

GOOD LUCK! Also, stay strong ( stay away from cutting) You are better than that! I hope you know that!:-D

I too have scars on the top of my right thigh. However, these are a constant reminder that I got through the dark times. Battle wounds if you will. Don't be ashamed. Let them be a reminder of how strong you are. If you weren't strong you wouldn't be here to see them. Stay positive

silicone in a form of gel is better and help in lighten the scars but cutting cause harm. don't do it.

Thank you. I will remember that:)

Take care. Louise gave good counsel. But try to talk to someone you can trust about your circumstances that led to the self-harm.

I'm okay now. But thank you