Me to I don't know what to do

Good I know

you can put salt in your bath

can you use table salt in the bath

I have tried the bath thing, so now it is a waiting game. am going to try the milk next!!

omg ty but im really impatient so it better work

well you can get your periodfrom the ages of 8 all the way to 16

Will this work because i am going to island water park next thursday i feel like it will come in like 3 days but i want it to come sooner so by the time i go i won't have it . any ideas besides inserting any thing in my ... You know what i mean

You should never force your period. It could be unhealthy and your body is made a certain way. Girls want there period so that they feel like a woman and are included, and I know how that feels. My friends had this little conversation about how much periods sucked, they told me to go away because "I wouldn't understand" well what I am trying to say is, just don't. This is coming from a girl who STILL HAS NOT gotten her period

Same I've gotten the discharge for like 5-6 months months and my period just has not come I do have cramps hair and developing too-tas but it just will not come oh and insecurity plus moodiness

Trust me getting your period is not to brag about enjoy it for know and maybe throw a pool party and invite them all and just make a point that you can jump and dive

To make your discharge come start taking warm baths everyday and see what happens you should also start drinking green tea as well just for a quick and easy start but that's optional oh and make sure there's so soap if you want the discharge

no it isnt

But if it doesn't come before 16 u can be very sick and even not become fertile. so I was kinda grateful for it coming

well you have to drink ginger tea every day