What type of salt

Actually discharge can come 3 years before your period so check yourself before you wreck yourself

I hope these will help you .Just know not all of these are garenteed to work for you because every girl is different. If you dont know what these are than search it up please. There are some popular ways like eating foods that have estrogyn such as beans and peas. Other foods like pineapple, oranges ,seseme seeds ,pappia, jagery ,ginger ,carrots, carom seeds, fenugreek seeds ,termic ,dates ,pumpkin and tropical drinks. You can also do other things than eat you can take a bath with 1 or 2 cups of salt take 2 30 minute baths for a week or as long as it takes to get your period, you can siick a leaf of parsley down in your vagina overnight or all day and that day or morning you will get it ,and last but not least put a oil on your breast recomended ,6cooking oil .Now if one of these tricks wont work try another.

Cool that realy helps

Oh gosh thats why i thought it was just regular salt. Woops there goes a ton of salt!
:-) :):-):)

did the salt thing really work?

Is that safe?

I don't have a hole in mine. Should I be worried?

what do you mean

Hey. I haven't started my period yet, but I am smart enough to know this. Ur period starts when your brain tells your body that it's time for those hormones to come in. You'll start when your body is ready. Your mind might be saying "I want to start" but your body is still saying "I need time".
I know it's a little late to reply to this, but oh well.

I've had discharge for a while now, does anyone know any signs, because I don't want to have a surprise in the school bathroom and have to go the nurse, I am very shy when it comes to personal stuff like that. My mom was 13 when she got hers, and I will be 13 in November. I'm SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been dischargeing for about 2 years and nothing has came yet

Only bath salts

If she wants it to come you shouldn't discourage her

U do not whant whant it it mess your day up