Drink lots and lots of milk

Eat flax seeds it will increase you natural hormones and if you are hitting puberty it will came in like 15 days if your not it will take about 1 month

I've had discharge for over two years and still no period :(

I am exactly the same except I have disscharge

If you haven't had any discharge yet then you might not start but if u try and do all the parsley things it Will take longer cos u haven't developed yet so you won't start it soon xx

Does that really work

Can't see how it would

That is exactly how I feel

Don't feel bad about it everyone's body is different and tell them how you feel when they tease you because you can't control when your period comes.

Idk but i really want mine only 2 of my friends dont have it and im the oldest and mym mum and sister wont stop bugging me i just want it to get it f*****g over with

Drink lots of green tea like 3 cups for four days and it should come that day or in three days depending on your maturity.

I just hVe a question. Can you use regular salt and let it go into your lady part? Or is it only bath salts?!? JW

step one) drink tropical juices{orange,pineapple,mango,ect.} step two) do vaginal and thigh streches daily. AND step three)GET RID OF THOSE "friends" THAT ARE TEASING YOU!

Yes, it's no joke. Getting your period takes patience. They are not fun and the more you beg for it to come, the slower it seems to actually happen.

I know this late but I just found this site. I think you need to be patient. its puberty and it comes when your body is ready. don't rush being a kid. And please DO NOT put anything where its not meant to be. just because all your friends got their periods doesn't mean you have to get yours. it is NOT fun. hope this helped you guys.