You should be careful what you wish for cuz I'm going to keep it real I'm a 16 year old girl and I've had mine for 4 years and they suck lemons you get cramps and they feel like your getting stung by a hundred bees also your emotions go all weird and sometimes you will want to hug some one pans sometimes you will want to kill them but if you want your period try parsley attach it to string and put in the big hole in your vagina

Don't do that u could get an infection

Would putting salt up your vagina then soaking in a bath do anything, I did it last night and fully mature asin bi boobs lots of discharge terrible skin cramps.AKA in ready. Will that do anything I can't wait any longer!!!!

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have discharge and im only ten how old are you i really wanna start my peroid now

is it true

Did u get it yet how old r u?

Does this really work?

Ive had discharge for two years and haven't had it but my disaster got hers and hasn't had discharge for as long as I have

Nope it gives you an infection down there so if you see blood. It is not your period it is your vagina trying to get rid of the infection which can cause death

PLEASE ANYONE KNOW ANY EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES!!??

Will this work for real?

y'all little kids be wanting your period it sucks if you really want to know how old you will be when you get it ask your mom it's all in jeens

if periods are the 2nd worst then whats the no 1 ?

How do I make my period come overnight I have had discharge for almost a year well, it will be a year I think in summer well sometime in summer but anyway someone plz help me all of my friends have it well most of them and they always make fun of me