Is there anyone to help me with some advice? It seems I might be having colon cancer for some polyps were removed during my colonoscopy and the biopsy results turned out to be positive on cancer cells. How do I cope? This all has affected my daily life I can't stop thinking of the very possibility of having this colostomy bag my doc mentioned. Os there anyway to avoid wearing this bag- I am really having a hard time dealing with this. How could I cope this all?

I know well the situation you are in now for I went through all this years ago and I also had an experience with wearing this colostomy bag but I was lucky enough it was only temporary so now I live pretty much normal life with frequent and regular colonoscopy controls with some polyps reversal which are usually being removed during colonoscopy. You need to have positive approach though it is very difficult to have one when you are faced with the situation like this but you will see in the course of the situation how things are going-it might happen, which is usually the case you might have the colostomy bag only temporary so after a six months it is being usually removed.