Hello! I really need sympathy for I’m scheduled for colon surgery in 5 days. I had colonoscopy and it was not such pleasant experience for me and now I’m terrified of having a colon surgery not to mention the fact that I’m diagnosed with colon cancer and the possibility of having that colon bag. Is there anybody to tell me something about this surgery for I really need some symphaty now?

Yes that’s me who might give you some symphaty. I was diagnosed 5 years ago with colon cancer after biopsy test results showed I’m positive on colon cancer. Anyway I had that surgery and remember myself so terrified just like you’re now and I also needed some sympathy. So I was about to tell you that having colon cancer surgery doesn’t have to mean that also the colostomy might be performed though it is possible. I had the colostomy and I was carrying that colostomy bag for years. But this year I got rid of it for I had a colostomy reversal. Anyway if it happened that you have to have colostomy done don’t get depressed, remember in most cases there’re big chances for colostomy reversal. I now can do anything I want I even went on camping last month and stayed there with my friends for almost a week. And after your surgery you need to have regular controls meaning regular colonoscopy once a year it is very important for those ugly polyps that have caused your colon cancer may reoccur and you might avoid the same situation by taking them out during your regular colonoscopy.