Hey i av got hair round my penis and had it for bout 2 years and it got in way ov wanking so i shaved it off and its grown back now, but under my arms i have hardly any, only just started growing now, is this normal???

yeah, its normal if you arn't physically active,
if you are, then the body releases more testasterone and you grow more body hair all over,
pubes start growing when you start puberty(maybe before)
so ya, its normal

Yeah totally normal dude im the same way i got tons of penis hair and a lot of pit hair but no FACIAL hair

I don't shave mine so to speak right now as I have heard from personal experience that it can get irritable/itchy.

Hey Guys, Here's and idea for you. Instead of shaving and all the problems with doing that, like cuts, scrapes, itching, rough stubble growing back in, you should just get a pair of scissors and cut all the hair to about a half inch or 3/4 inch. It is very smooth and good looking too. It doesnt pull or get caught in any zippers. I didnt believe it when one of my clients told me and showed me. He said all his friends did it too. He is 15 yo and his friends are 13 to 16 yo. Try it and answer this post with how you like it. Ricky

i will ince it grows back in, i never get itchy after shaving but it is real easy to cut your pubus(between your waist and penis) dont shave if you cut your penis or balls, thats never a good thing, and that's y im against circumsision, no cutting of my penis

dont cut your manhood, poor fellows

ok i carnt PM u coz i carnt find anywhere 2, but ur email isent there either ,but my email is ****

**edited by moderator**

Also remember boys, a tree looks bigger in the grass than it does in the shrubs.

Pubic hair traps body odor which can be a big turnoff for women, so if you want to persuade a female to go down you might want to make it as pleasent for her as possible.

Hmmm...THis topic is helpful :-D

But yea Shaveing causes iching

just let it grow,i cut mine and now its in the shape of an S =D

well i had to shave my pubic hair because recently i had to surgically remove my appendix...and by the looks of it...if you are going to shave it...sahve it everyday or when your penis move around and your pubs are 1 cm long...it really bothers me...REALLY REALLY bothers me...meaning it stings...like million needles poking your penis...and plus it hurts to laugh...literally...(because of my surgical wound of my belly)...