I'm 16 years old. and i believe i have an "abnormally" hairy vagina. Its all over my vagina. and starts a bit below where my underwear sits and goes back towards in the crack of bum and even in the bikiniline area. and its dark and noticable. When i shave, it take such a long time and it grows back so fast. I would be willing ot get a brazillian, however it's not offered anywhere near where i live. I dont know when to shave. I usually let it grow back before i shave again, but i feel dirty and whatnot when its hairy down there. Do i continue to shave every day when i shower and stop the hair from growing back.. i have no idea what to do! Please help and lend me some tips of the trade! Thanks so much!

I would suggest two options. One option is to buy the home kit for waxing yourself, it will last longer than shaving. I use the Veet or the Nair 'ready-to-use' wax strips you can get at any pharmacy. My boyfriend actually prefers a woman with a bit of hair since he finds it looks more mature than completely bare so I use the wax for the bikini line and then keep a clean short trim triangle of hair. So your second option would be to buy a good electric trimmer, also available at walmart or pharmacies and just trim it short. Hope this helps!

i have very thick hair down there

At least "kazza" by the tone of your post do not seem the least concerned about how hairy you are "down there" however, unlike 'refinn909' the post originator, she hates being hairy, it varies from person to person, you like me who is very hairy don't mind, its just a pity that people don;t accept the way they are, I think we people who are satisfied with our bodies, irrespective of hair or no hair are the most satisfied and lucky people on earth. If I had not been hairy, it probably would have not been satisfied with my body, I always hoped I would have a hairy chest when I grew up, I did get a hairy chest and I am very happy about that, I just wonder 'kazza' if you are happy being hairy in all the correct places, I am sure you don't mind having very thick hair 'down there'

Omg,,,I have the same problem. My vagina is really hairy...I'm 16 and my boyfriend is asking for some pics but I don't know what to do..and I really want to have sex with him! But I'm scared because it's really hairy. Please someone help!!!

Its OK for a 16 year old girl to have a really very hairy vagina but do NOT send any pics to your boyfriend, he might in fact not mind you having a very hairy vagina, keep it natural and hairy, don't shave or trim it ever,that would cause problems like ingrown hairs, if he does ask you to shave or trim any hair off, tell him to go to F and get a new boyfriend who appreciates a natural girl like yo.

Don't be crazy, do not send him any pics. He just wants to have them to show all his friends and probably post on the net. Don't be stupid!!!!

There's nothing wrong with hairy and there's nothing wrong with shaving if YOU want to.

Keep it hairy, that's so fukn hot. I like women not lil girls!

Celebrity
Most women don't shave or trim their pubic hair, only a few.

Omg you're too young to sex with him.

I have the exact same issue !!! I get so nervous when we are about to go down on each other because of that

It's not being pity and unsatisfied it's just uncomfortable

Celebrity
I don't find being hairy anywhere on my body uncomfortable, yes, maybe some people do, I do remember at age 14 at first when starting to get really hairy it became a little uncomfortable but I soon got used to that and the uncomfortable feeling soon went. I recently started to grow a beard, at first, that was uncomfortable and a bit itchy, but with patience, the itchy feeling soon disappeared.

I find it uncomfortable when I shave it because razors near actually cut ALL the hair and it makes the little airs very uncomfortable

In that case just don't shave at all, at the most, you can trim a little off but better still, just leave all the hair to grow natural and long, exactly the way I have done, better that way and not uncomfortable at all.