I was wondering what is the best shaving cream to use and razor, when shaving the pubic reagon. Also is it common for men to shave their legs?

I have a gay friend who doesn’t shave his legs but has them vaxed. His legs look always better than mine do and his eyebrows are also better looking than mine are. This used to frustrate me but not any more as I realized he sees things the way girls do.

Anyway, I know that swimmers also shave their legs, chest and underarms.

Still, I wouldn’t say it is common but who cares!!!!

I use any cream for shaving and try not to buy the cheapest razors. I draw the razor the way hairs grow, not the opposite side. I reckon this way they don’t get so sharp and they don’t become ingrown. Be careful when shaving down there not to cut yourself.

I think shaving body hair completely, in men, is mostly limited to cyclists and swimmers... because it makes them slightly faster. In just any old guy, I'd certainly raise my eyebrow if I saw shaved legs to be honest. I don't think shaved legs and pubic hair in men is at all common... or attractive to be brutally honest. 

Why do you want to do it? It's still your choice of course. Some guys might feel cleaner that way, but shaving your legs will give you a few odd looks here and there, I can guarantee you that. It grows back though. :)

I shave my Pubic hair. I shave the same way of my my hair otherwise I would start bleeding. also, if you shave, you must be prepared not to scratch when you itch down there...

you should use shave cream. i had the same problem but after while i realized it is better not to shave at all. the point is that happens becaus down there(you know where) is really sesitive and when the hair grows back that makes there hurt you should not shave it or actualy there is another way there is this product whuch uses laser to get rid of the hair only $60. you should use that it does not hurt at all not even when you have your period and it specialy the hair doesnt grow back for 3 weeks so go and be sexy

I am a guy and I shave completely from waste down almost to my knees. However, I am still fairly new to shaving down south. I shave in the same direction as the hair grows and when I run my hand across the same direction it feels nice and smooth. But when I run my hand in the opposite direction, I can feel all the little hairs/wiskers still there. Is this normal? what can I do to get a completely smooth shave?

I kind of think it would be nice if men shaved themselves. I think hairy dudes are kinda gross. Nice and smooth is better. I mean women have to work hard to keep ourselves in top notch shape, why shouldnt they?

I agree and live by that notion.

I don't think any person who has reached puberty and grown pubic hair should shave their pubic area, especially women. It just makes you look like alittle girl. Let me ask you ladies and gentlemen, what is sexy about f#8@%^g a vagina that looks like a child's?

Some time the appeal is the sense of the forbidden...

As for how to get a really close shave, what you are describing is most common to both genders. You stroke one way, and it feels smooth, but go back and you feel bristles. Unfortunately, that's how it goes.

As soon as you finished shaving, the hairs have started growing again.

As for swimmers shaving, it's a psychological boost.

Our high school coach talked the team into shaving their legs, telling them that the water absorbing hair was slowing them down. When the team shaved, the sensation of being slicker, smoother, gave them an extra boost to make them THINK they were going faster, and so, made them strive harder, and so, they won more.

It's a fairly common trick nowadays.

To say nothing of making the swim team look more groomed when in a meet.

Frankly, I don't care who shaves what. I just can't see spending that much time on it if I'm a guy...and I've always heard that regrowth itches in the pubes. But I've not tried it.

my girlfriend shaved my legs a joke. They itch like mad when it starts to grow back. I think she likes them shaved as she will either shave them or tell me to when they get rough and itchy.

Can we hear from someone who has done it all?

That is, has anyone shaved, waxed or used dipilitating creams (hair removing)?

What's best?

Ive shaved, waxed and used nair.
Shaving lasts a few days. Waxing lasts longer. Nair took off 50% of the hair.
Dont shave your legs unless you plan on doing it forever. My girlfriend did it as a joke, and now they itch like mad when it grows back. The stubble is like sandpaper and gives me a rash.

So, I take it that you're a guy, cnn? And that your girlfriend's stubble gives you a rash...

Please share with us where you've shaved, waxed and used nair...
or are you saying you're female and have done this to legs, underarms and bikini treatments?

Please clarify.
Tanks.

Yes I am a guy. We were drunk and my girlfriend shaved & waxed my legs as a joke. She waxed a bit but only had a few strips, so she shaved most of them.
I would not recomend any guys shave their legs unless they want to keep them that way.
They get very nasty stubble, that itches like hell. If my legs touch together to much when I sleep, I get a razor burn like rash from it. It also keeps me awake at night.
I have not been able to find any way to stop the itching when it grows back at this point.

I do shave or wax my crotch as my girlfriend likes it that way.

PS I have sensitve skin, and have 2-3 hairs in each follicle