Hello, I am 13 years old, I am about 5'4 and I weigh anywhere from 155-165 it varies everday. I am active, I cheerleader and walk a lot. I am a size meduim or largeadult shirt and 13 adult jeans. My older sister is getting married, and im her maid of honor. She is tiny and getting mesured for dresses was so embarrassing. My dress is a size 18 and her is a 4! Anyway, the wedding is in September, and I want to lose weight and look good. Please help. I can't really excersize much, and I wont take pills. Other than that, im ooen to anything

You have enough time until September to lose the weight in a healthiest way possible. First off, your body mass index takes into account your height and weight and gives a rough guide as to how much weight should you lose. At this point, your BMI is 27.5 which puts you in the overweight category - but the limit for 'normal' weight is very close (25.5). So, you don't have to lose too much weight, but you need to make a plan for yourself and work on losing these extra few pounds.

Since you're already active - you just need to keep things like that, and maybe work on the second important part of weight loss - your diet. Since you're 13 I wouldn't recommend you any restrictive diet plan, but just rely on yourself and be smart enough to opt for lighter and healthier food. Try not eating anything but fruit/ veggies past 8 and you'll start to see changes in a week or two,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Well, I feel Nikols is right.You just need to eat smart. Eat good portions of vegetables and fruits and avoid eating carbohydrates after 8pm.Fizzy drinks are a big no no and so are starchy foods.If you avoid these two, then you will cut on a lot many calories that you would otherwise be consuming.If you are the active kind,then you can just keep up with your exercise routine otherwise it would help if you introduced an exercise regime in your daily routine.It will not only make you lose weight but also tone up your body which will help you look slimmer.Yoga is a very good form of exercise which helps in steady weight loss along with tonning the body.So go on,give it your best shot and be the prettiest bridesmaid.