I need to stop talking in my sleep! It is pushing me and my husband apart. He says that i call him by my ex-husbands name when I am asleep. What can I do? I had RLS when I was pregnant and ground my teeth when I slept when I was a kid, and I walked in my sleep when I was younger too. I had a very tramatic first marriage....is this why i am talking in my sleep? I have a very stressful job and I dont have a regular sleep schedual. Please help me!!!

Mornin daveeda, your husband has got to chill. Stress in our lives can cause a ton problems, including the inability to enjoy a wonderful nights sleep, and i suppose his constant reminding you that you mention your x's name is not helping you rest peacefully. Nothing like going to bed with that in the back of your mind!!! He has got to know that your first marraige was not a happy one, so he probably can't figure out why your whispering your x's name. (if you really are)
I hate to assume anything but is their a chance that it's not true? How would you know, as you are sleeping? Could your husband be looking for a reason to argue with you and possibly make this up? Again i am only thinking out side of the box.
Do the two of you otherwise get along and enjoy each other?