I am 16 years old and I have can't pull my foreskin over the head of my penis. My mom has been doing it for me since I was a baby. My mom can pull my foreskin over the head of my penis when I am soft and even when I'm hard. I try but I can't get it as far back as she can. I am not always embarrassed by my mom pulling on my foreskin, but when I get an erection then I want her to stop.

You sound very clear in your posting.
Why can you not tell your mother clearly that at age 16, you can do it yourself.

At age 16, you SHOULD be doing it yourself.

That fact that you have allowed this to go on so long is a very good reason for discussing it with your doctor.
Not only should he be aware that you are having problems retracting your foreskin, but also that your mother has been doing it for you.

I'm serious.
Make an appointment and speak frankly with the doctor.
He'll tell you what options you have and how quickly this can be dealt with.

Good luck.

This is a very delicate problem and requires skillful intervention to remedy the situation.

Here is what you must do.

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**

Just out of interest 'Guest' have you posted this before? There seem to have been a lot of 16 year olds having their mums pull their foreskins back recently ...

i think he has.... the other post i saw was of a 16 year old who couldnt retract his foreskin but his mother could.... then she said would stop when he cold pull it back himself.

actually, this is very embarassing for you becuz you 16.

you should prevent your mom from doing this anymore

is your mom happy touching your penisAND SEEING YOUR FLESH???

YOUR MOM IS A BASTARD!!!!!!

um i'd be more concerned about the fact that ur mom is the one examinaing it fo you. You're a big boy now, just do it yourself!

I'm 17 and i don't even show my penis to my mother or any family member for that matter.

I only show it to the ladies (no only the ones i like and excluding family)

But hey, its your life you can do anything you want. So get out there and enjoy it

I sincerely hope you have gone to a doctor to resolve this problem. You are far past the age where your mother should be retracting your foreskin for you. Go see a doctor and explain the problem. Tell your mother that you would prefer that she not touch your penis again. It's not appropriate. It is definitely something you will have to get used to doing. You haven't had to cause your mom is always doing it for you. That has to stop. She means well, but it must stop.

I enjoy my mother playing with my foreskin & so does she. No husband for many years & just maybe I'll slip it between her legs one dayFACE