I heard that there might be smegma under the shaft if you dont pull your foreskin and clean. Since I've never done that I tried today while taking a bath and luckily there was nothing there but now I have problem with pulling skin back on. I can pull it to the point where only top is visible but not more, and it could slide back with ease if I wanted it. Since I got erect while doing that both head and skin ( skin which was already large) got bigger and my head keeps sliding out. Also hole that pee comes from got red, from the air I think and it hurts a bit when in contact with underwear.

Hi Dimi,

Just to make sure I understand what you're describing you are saying that your foreskin won't go back to covering the glans (head) of your penis? 

If so, is it very tight? 

This is all common up until about age 16 or so.

It's normal for your glans to be red and very sensitive when exposed.  The nerves have been protected by your foreskin.  As you leave it exposed longer it will become less sensitve.

Foreskin can go waaay over the head but it wont stay that way, it comes back, less than 0.5cm of head is visible and the skin is on the rest, it kinda looks like rolled hot dog. It seems like that bit of pain turned into unpleasant feel when in touch with my underwear, better then it was. I was afraid it would stick to my underwear since it happened before but it seems good, except for rolled hot dog look.

it was me replying, I just forgot to log in xD

Give it some time and your foreskin should recover back over the head more.