I wanna know...

Sleep.. You need more sleep.. But if your sleeping for more than 12 hrs a day then your sleeping to much which can be just as bad, a healthy 9 or 10 hours is just right, and also, try to kep to one sleeping routine, not like wake up at 12 1 day, 8 the next, just go to bed at one time and wake up at another time, i know from 1st-hand, did a test, tryed that, then they went (used to have them) and then i started not caring just to see if it was that, and they came back, now they are gone again.. (and im only 15!) :-)

Dont forget, you need a decant diet as well, if you eat alot of fatty or sweet things that DOESNT help, i usualy stick to high callory-low fat-low sugger and keep my diet to the equivelandt of 2 or 3 chocolette bars worth of sweets and chocolette and chrisps!

But if you do the diet i recommend, then be warned, you WILL get cravings!

I've seen my sister put aloe vera pulp for dark circles under her eyes. Its fully natural so no tension of reactions. Unless you have an allergy to it. First try it behind your ears for testing if you have any allergy to it.
I've never heard it having reaction but precaution is better than regretting later.

Get a consealer to put around your eyes then apply foundation.