I have been bothered by dark circles under my eyes for a long time. They are not puffy. I have thin skin under my eyes and the blood lies very close under them.
I have been stressed out for a while due to some family issues but that wouldn't affect it.
I use a concealer but it quickly fades. These dark areas make me look so tired and worn out. Any suggestions?

I've had this problem for years. Heireditary for me.
I have found that using a yellow concealer stick then applying loose powder to the area with my finger helps. The powder seems to help the concealer stay and to keep me from looking like I have "racoon eyes".
I do visit the tanning bed once in a while. A tan seems to mask the darkness too.
I can't wait to read if anyone has a better idea. The dark circkes are a curse, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry I forgot to mention one step. After putting on the yellow concealer I use a small dab of my foundation to help blend the concealer. Then I apply the powder.
Sorry...

i don't recommend tanning - it's horrible for your skin. i would try teamine eye complex. it takes about 6 weeks before you see results - you have to be patient. check it out at www.revision skincare.com

You surely need to take rest, dear. Drink loads of water as it eases you out. Take a good diet rich in iron, protein and vitamins. My advice to you is use Oriflame's Beauty Studio Artist Concealer. It did wonders to me. Believe me! It blends into your skin making it totally indistinguishable. Try it out.

:)

Hi, I read your story I think you consult the doctor . Doctor give you better advise for your problem.