i am having dark circles for 2 years now. how do i get rid of them? i have tried many things but all in vain.kindly help

I have some homemade tips for it like, keep tea bags on eyes, gently massage under eye with aloe vera gel and try to get enough sleep and be tension free as it the reason we get dark circle.

Hey maybe you could drink Berry Bright instead. I used to have like very heavy eye bags and after drinking this my eye bags are gone! No more concealer or whatever needed :D It contains mainly cassis extract which is also known as black berry too! I've did some research about it and it's said to be the best berry out there. Try it out! 

I'm drinking this drink called Berry Bright which contains mainly cassis extract a.k.a blue berry. It's the best berry out there! *I googled* And now my eye bags are gone after drinking this drink :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use