I am 23 years old and completely healthy (I think) only I have horrible dark circles under my eyes. People always say you look so tired today but im not its just how I look everyday. Is there any creams or foods that help get rid of this

Hello there

My sister has absolutely the same problem. She is 29 years old and she is fighting with dark circles under her eyes since she was 20 years old. There are some things you can do to minimize this nasty condition. If you are smoking consider to quit. This is beneficial in more than one way when your health is in question. Second if you are drinking alcohol try to minimize this.

It is very important to increase intake of water. This is essential for your beauty. And of course you need to sleep at least 6 hours. About your nutrition the only thing you can change is to eat more fruits rich in vitamin C. Otherwise you can always hide dark circles with good concealer.