Do you think that dark circles under the eyes are just another effect of getting a bit older? Do you think they are inevitable and just have to be "treated" with Touche Eclat or other similar make up products? Or is it true, as some people who like herbs say, that there is a natural, herbal cure for dark circles under the eyes? If you have found the cure for dark circles under eyes, please do tell me as I sure have not found it! Camomile tea bags do not work. What does?

What I know about dark circles in the eyes' area is that it is caused mainly by lack of sleep and stress. The skin under the eyes are sensitive that it can easily adversely affected if the person is so stressed-out and the lack of enough sleep is very evident.

I known a cream frm US using German Nano Technology that helps with facials not only eyebags but wrinkle, skin glowing, clear pigmentation etc etc but I use it for pimples if I have important day and I don't need my Pimple to be seen I would just put it and it works for me...